Wed, Feb 21|
Online via Zoom
Adoption and Foster Care Forum
Start your journey! Learn the processes, requirements, and expectations of adopting and fostering in the Philippines.
Time & Location
Feb 21, 2024, 5:30 PM GMT+8 – Feb 22, 2024, 7:40 PM GMT+8
Online via Zoom
About the event
The Adoption and Foster Care Forum of Generations—Home is ONLINE via Zoom!
Here's some information to help you prepare for the event:
- Zoom room opens at 5:20PM. Please log on before 5:30 PM since we'll start on time.
- For married couples, BOTH of you should attend if you wish to obtain a Certificate of Attendance. Only one of you needs to register through this link, but the name of your spouse must be indicated.
- If you plan to avail of a Certificate of Attendance, kindly keep your cameras on for the duration of the event as it is required for the issuance of the certificate. However, should you have any technical difficulties in relation to the opening of your camera, just let us know.
- The Certificate of Attendance is one of the requirements for pursuing adoption or foster care in the Philippines. Registration is free, and you can avail a certificate with the fee of ₱1,800 per adopting or fostering family.
- This fee includes an e-certificate and a printed certificate. If you wish to avail of the certificate, please indicate so in our feedback form which will be sent during the event.
- As much as we'd love to journey with all families at the moment, Generations—Home can only confirm an application after an initial interview. Please make sure to answer the following to secure your interview slot:
- Feedback Form
- Application Form
Our Certificates are valid nationwide. They are acknowledged by our National Authority for Child Care (NACC, formerly DSWD) and other private agencies in the country.
If you have any questions, please note it in this registration form. We will address questions during our live Q&A segment in the Forum.
Thank you and we can't wait to meet you!